- Information We Collect
- What We Do with the Information Collected
- Data Security and Transfer
- Children’s Privacy
- How to Access, Correct, Opt Out, or Limit Your Information
- Links to Other Websites
- How to Contact Us
Last Updated on: April 5, 2018
Gravity Group recognizes the privacy rights of online visitors to our site www.gravitygroup.com and the importance of protecting our consumers’ information. Below you will find our philosophy on how we collect, use, disclose, store, and protect your information when visiting our website.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
Gravity Group may collect and store any information that you voluntarily provide us with. This personally identifiable information could be provided when you contact us via our online forms, or when you sign up to receive our newsletter, alerts or publications. This personal information can include your name, address, email address, or phone number. We use the information you provide to communicate with you in the future.
Information We Collect Passively
We are committed to making your experience with Gravity Group’s online website relevant and informative. To achieve this goal, we collect certain information through automated means, such as using cookies or Google Analytics. The information we obtain in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device features, operating system information, language preferences, URLs, actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. We then utilize this information to best tailor our website to visitors.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that websites send to visitors Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify that browser or store information on their hard drive. Cookies help personalize a visitors experience to a website. They may also be used for security purposes and to gather statistical data. This data could include: which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the paths visitors take on our website as they move from page to page. You can change your cookie settings in your browser, but this may disrupt your website experience or impact having full advantage of Gravity Group’s site.
What We Do with the Information Collected
When we use the information you provide us with, we understand the importance of protecting your privacy. We use the information to further our relationship with you and other purposes including:
- To send information, newsletters, and industry updates.
- To process, evaluate and respond to your requests or inquiries. To do this, your information may be shared internally with the appropriate Gravity Group personnel to fulfill the request.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our own business. This includes developing new services, managing our communications, learning about our visitors, analyzing our website, and improving the overall performance of our website.
- Additional purposes that will be disclosed at time of collection.
Gravity Group reserves the right to disclose information about you or your use of our site without your prior permission, if deemed necessary due to an applicable law, government regulation, legal process or lawful request.
Data Security and Transfer
Gravity Group uses all means necessary to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, due to the open nature of the Internet, Gravity Group cannot guarantee the absolute, one hundred percent security of your personal information on our website. We do take every measure to protect it.
Gravity Group’s site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly petition personal information from children who are unable to provide valid consent of giving that information.
How to Access, Correct, Opt Out, or Limit Your Information
You may access, update or completely remove the information you provided us by contacting us (see below). We will take reasonable steps to determine your identity before processing your request.
Links to Other Websites
Gravity Group provides links to external websites in various places throughout the site. These websites operate outside of Gravity Group and may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these linked sites.
How to Contact Us