- Facebook Event, Promotional Posts, and Cover Image
- Coloring Page
- Special Event Activities
Challenge: The Green Valley Book Fair hosts a family-friendly special event during each of their six book fairs. Each event involves coordination with partners and vendors, promotion to ensure people know about the event, and day-of coordination and support. Examples of special events include Safety Day, Ag Day, and a Holiday Open House.
Solution: Gravity Group helps the Book Fair to plan and promote each event, as well as provides day-of support and photography services (including ordering prints, uploading to social media, etc.). Some of the ways in which we routinely support events include:
- Designing promotional tools such as posters and bookmarks, as well as creating Facebook events.
- Managing scheduling and logistics with vendors and partners (for instance, local First Responders for Safety Day, musical guests for each event, Santa for the Holiday Open House, etc).
- Planning, design, and setup for the photo booth area, as well as manning the photo booth the day of, and editing and printing all photos.
- Helping with physical event set-up the day of, as well as being available during the event to coordinate with vendors as needs arise.
We design bookmarks to promote each event, and the bookmarks are distributed at the book fair, leading up to the event.
We design a coloring page for each event that’s given to kids as part of a coloring / craft station at the event.
Gravity Group helps coordinate with vendors and partners, as well as providing day-of support with setup, coordination, and photos.